With much gratitude to G-d, we have an announcement to make!
Over the past ten years, our family of clients, fans, and staff has grown more than we ever could have hoped for or expected. We never could have guessed we would receive so many testimonials, honors, and publications in such a short time.
Until now, we’ve operated solely out of our studio in Monroe, NY. We will continue to use this location to house our multi-talented editors, designers, and customer service staff. However, we wanted to offer our clients in the New York Metro Area a convenient meeting place.
That’s why we decided to expand our business with a brand-new studio and gallery space in Englewood, NJ.
We’re so pleased to share this great news with you, and we want to tell you a bit more about what this new studio location will offer when it launches with our soft opening later this year:
• Luxurious three-story building with over 7500 square feet.
• Storefront showroom with our world-class gallery of award-winning works.
• Easily schedule meetings with our team of editors, photographers, and designers.
• Arrange photo sessions with a variety of options, including: one of a kind black and white portraits, family photos, and even pet photography!
• A special viewing area for our cinematography with high definition audio and video presentation.
• Private seating for consultations about your event, photo session, or album.
• Our staff will be happy to serve a hot cup of tea or coffee for you while you look through our sample materials and gallery floor.
You’ll be well looked after, whichever of our studio locations you visit. We have a staff of over a dozen editors, more than ten in-house photographers and cinematographers, and dedicated album design and customer service teams.
Andre’s top-notch team will continue to offer you their award-winning wedding and fine art photography, and the Englewood studio will make it even easier for our growing family of clients to plan their special day with us.
In the meantime, our staff will be hard at work preparing for our Soft Opening. We will announce the date later this year, and our Grand Opening Celebration date will be announced at that time.
From Andre, Michael David, and our entire dedicated staff, we’d like to thank each and every one of our clients, fans, and friends. We are humbled by your support and patronage.
We’re looking forward to bringing the Andre Reichmann Photography experience to even more people, and we can’t wait for our family to continue growing with help from Above.